Finest embroideries are found only at the most prestigious shops and stores that feature true artists of the industry. These artists are usually locals that strive for excellence and real craftsmanship. But did you know that there are already prevalent online providers of free embroidery designs? From the simplest to the most elaborate designs, an enthusiast or fanatic can surely find anything from these stores.
The most popular free embroidery designs are usually divided in different categories;
• Nature- These embroidered designs are usually for aesthetic purposes. These embody the natural beauty of our Mother Earth.
• Foods- These designs were basically made for institutions and places that serve foods and drinks like restaurants and cafes. But due to public demands, there are designs and patterns made and used for homes, especially on kitchens. It is also available for restaurant people clothing and accessories.
• Religious – angels are the most common design. These are also used by most parents for designs of their babies’ clothing and accessories.
Holiday-themed – there different sub-categories under this:
• St.Patrick’s Day- These designs are basically about the feast day of St. Patrick and for the saint’s patrons.
• New Year- These are sets of designs that are basically seasonal.
• Halloween- These are designs that are made purely for seasonal events.